EnerVision provides tailored energy solutions to electric utilities. We offer a spectrum of services from procuring wholesale power supply to designing and implementing energy efficiency programs for members / consumers, from interconnection and net metering to rates strategies and designs. EnerVision has successfully assisted clients in over 30 states to effectively resolve energy industry issues, lower their operating costs and increase their value to their members / consumers.
As an EnerVision Associate, you will be given the opportunity to:
- Apply your technical skills on a variety of projects
- Draw on EnerVision’s experience to help clients gain the critical edge in electric utility management
- Demonstrate your knowledge and contribute to meaningful projects from the start
We look for new associates who are smart, self reliant, quality minded, and able to connect with coworkers and clients. We reward initiative and independence as well as the ability to work collaboratively in teams. As an EnerVision Associate, you will be given the opportunity to work with exceptional people on the wide range of energy consulting projects described above. EnerVision also provides the opportunity to achieve a balanced home and work lifestyle as you shape your EnerVision career.
Current Job Openings
EnerVision seeks to add an entry-level Consultant to its analytical practice area. This individual will provide analytical support to Principal Consultants on a variety of technical consulting engagements in the electric utility industry.
Supports consulting projects by assisting in performing technical analyses. Manages assignments for individual projects with minimal directions. Build and maintains client relationships. Identifies new business opportunities from existing customers. Key analytical resource responsible for conducting relevant research distilling data and creating reports. Actively engages consulting tools and methodologies to meet project objectives and complete program management activities.
– Bachelor’s degree in business, economics or any engineering discipline
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
– Ability to work legally in the United States
– Market-Based Salary commensurate with skills and ability
– Generous benefits including medical, dental, life, short-term disability and long-term disability insurance
– Flexible spending plan
– 401(k) with company match
– Paid Vacations and holidays
– No relocation offered
Please email cover letter and resume to
For more information regarding EnerVision’s open employment opportunities, send an e-mail to